The West Coast Jewish
Judith Gottesman, MSW
All Ages (20s - 90s) | All Backgrounds | Confidential
Latest News & Press for Judith’s Matchmaking Services
Mazel tov to GS and LR on the birth of their second child!
Mazel tov to Rachel and Craig on the birth of their second child!
Mazel tov to SJ and IR on their marriage!
Judith Gottesman–Soul Mates Unlimited® Receives 2016 Best Businesses of San Diego Award
Hear Judith’s interview on the UC Berkeley podcast The Bell Curve about seniors and online dating:
Hear Judith’s interview on Matchmaking & the Jewish Holiday of Love:
Judith Gottesman helps love-seeking Jews in California find their soul mates. I asked if she ever gets called a yenta. "Yes," she told me... [read the interview transcript on NPR’s website]
- Expert Panel: What Makes a Couple Work?
- JWeekly.com- About Judith’s NPR interview, "What Is A Yenta?"
- Hear Judith’s advice on finding love! (Her interview begins about 20 minutes into the program.)
- Love Experts - Jewish Woman Magazine
- Seekers of Love Need to 'Get Out There' - Jewish News Weekly of Northern California
- Old-Fashioned But Not Outdated - Orange County Jewish Life
- Old-Fashioned But Not Outdated - San Diego Jewish Journal
- Tying the Knot After 40 - LA Jewish Journal
Judith would love to be your matchmaker so please contact her today for more information. She also recommends you supplement your search with Internet dating sites such as Jdate. Click here to join for free.