The West Coast Jewish
Judith Gottesman, MSW
All Ages (20s - 90s) | All Backgrounds | Confidential
Judith would love to be your matchmaker so please contact her today for more information. She also recommends your supplement search with Internet dating sites such as Jdate. Click here to join for free.
Latest News & Press for Judith's Matchmaking Services
Mazal tov to match SG and RL on the birth of their first child!
Hear Judith's interview on KZSU Stanford radio on Matchmaking & the Holiday of Love:
Please press the arrow button to listen to her interview
Judith Gottesman helps love-seeking Jews in California find their soul mates. I asked if she ever gets called a yenta. "Yes," she told me... [read the interview transcript on NPR's website]
- Expert Panel - What Makes a Couple Work? [PDF - opens in a new window]
- JWeekly.com- About Judith's NPR interview, "What Is A Yenta?"
- Hear Judith's advice on finding love! (Her interview begins about 20 minutes into this radio show.)
- Love Experts - Jewish Woman Magazine
- Seekers of Love Need to 'Get Out There' - Jewish News Weekly of Northern California
- Old-Fashioned But Not Outdated - Orange County Jewish Life
- Old-Fashioned But Not Outdated - San Diego Jewish Journal
- Tying the Knot After 40 - LA Jewish Journal
Your service really has been the only successful match out of all the ones I've tried thus far and God bless you for your work. It's amazing! Thank you!
- T.B. in Beverly Hills
- Scott Dunbar, 44, in San Francisco
- Mike in New York
Dear Judith, I just met M tonight and it's UNCANNY how much we have in common! I look forward to seeing him again and I wanted to thank you for bringing him into my life!! Please feel free to use any part of my e-mail and my entire name, if you'd like. I know you're really trying on my behalf and I appreciate all you do!
- Warmly, Leslie Zimmer (in Los Angeles)
No one cares more about helping people than Judith. She helped me meet my wife, through utmost dedication and care.
- Gil Hanoch in La Jolla
Thanks for introducing me to one of the most impressive women I've ever met & one who's totally committed to mutually important goals. Great job, Judith!
- N.L. in La Jolla
- B.B. in S.F. Bay Area
- Lisa in Chicago